Collections & Credit
- Complying with the Credit Practices Rule. Covers what the Credit Practices Rule requires, who must comply, and what transactions are covered. From the Federal Trade Commission.
- Consumer Collection Practices. From the Connecticut Department of Banking.
- Debt Collection. Covers the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and remedies for unfair debt collection.
- Fair Debt Collection. Covers consumer rights under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. By the Federal Trade Commission.
- Fair Debt Collection FAQ. From the South Carolina Department of Consumer Affairs.
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. Covers communications in connection with debt collection, prohibited practices, legal actions by debt collectors and more. From the Consumer Compliance Handbook.
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act Checklist. From the Office of Thrift Supervision.
- Liens and Garnishments. Discusses how liens and garnishments are used to recover debts and money judgments.