Drunk Driving (DUI/DWI)
- A Guide to Sentencing DWI Offenders. Covers sentencing, jail, ignition interlocks, license suspensions, and rehabilitation options. From the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Airmen DUI/DWI. Covers the reporting requirements of an alcohol-related conviction or administrative action on airmen.
- Arrest for Driving Under the Influence (DUI). Covers arrests, suspensions and revocations of driver licenses for DUI. From the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Drunk Driving Resources. From Justia.info
- DUI (Driving Under the Influence). Covers the procedures for determining a DUI, as well as the steps involved in a license suspension. From the Washington State Department of Licensing.
- DUI Best Sentencing Practices Guidebook. Covers incarceration, probation, electronic monitoring, ignition interlock, fines, work service and more. From the Utah Sentencing Commission.
- DUI Fact Book. Covers Illinois' DUI Laws. From the Illinois Secretary of State.
- Gwinnett County DUI Court Handbook. [PDF] Covers guidelines for participants in the DUI Court Program.
- Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus: The Science and the Law. Provides a resource guide for judges, prosecutors and law enforcement. From the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Impaired Driving. Covers occurrences and consequences of impaire driving. Includes prevention strategies. From the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Influenced Driving. Covers penalties for adult DUI and teenage drinking and driving. From the Illinois State Police.
- National Drug Court Institute. Provides information on DWI courts and DWI/drug courts.
- National Hardcore Drunk Driver Project. Features a sourcebook to assist in reducing fatalities, injuries, and crashes caused by repeat offenders and drivers with high blood alcohol concentration levels of 0.15 and above.
- National Online Resource Library for the Judiciary on Impaired Driving. Offers resources for handling cases on impaired driving and other traffic safety issues. By the National Association of State Judicial Educators.
- Restoration of Driving Privileges After Being Declared an Habitual Offender. (PDF) Includes instructions and forms. By the Delaware State Courts.
- Saturation Patrols & Sobriety Checkpoints Guide. [PDF] Provides a how-to guide to planning and publicing impaired driving enforcement efforts. From the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Strategies for Addressing the DWI Offender: 10 Promising Sentencing Practices. Provides a compendium of sentencing practices proposed at the NHTSA National DWI Sentencing Summit at The National Judicial College.
- The Detection of DWI Motorcyclists. Covers drifting, trouble with dismount or balance at stop, turning problems and motorcyclist inattention. From the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.