- Age Discrimination. Covers the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, as well as the Older Workers Benefit Protection Act.
- Equal Pay and Compensation Discrimination. Covers how the Equal Pay Act and other laws protect against pay discrimination on the basis of race, sex and national origin.
- National Origin Discrimination. Covers how the Civil Rights Act and the Immigration Reform and Control Act protect against discrimination on the basis of national origin, ethnicity, or accent.
- Pregnancy Discrimination. Covers protections extended to pregnant employees under the Pregnancy Discrimination Act and the Family and Medical Leave Act.
- Racial Discrimination. Covers the types of behavior prohibited by Title VII of the Civil Rights Act.
- Religious Discrimination. Covers the protections employees receive against religious discrimination under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
- Sexual Discrimination. Covers sexual harassment and disparate impact discrimination.
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination. Covers protections against employment discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation under federal and state antidiscrimination laws.