Animal and Dog Law Resources
- Animal Legal & Historical Center. Provides legal and policy materials as relates to animals, including laws, cases, pleadings, briefs and opinions. From Michigan State University College of Law.
- Animal Rights: The Abolitionist Approach. Covers the right of animals, and argues for the abolition of animal exploitation. By Professor Francione of of Rutgers University School of Law-Newark.
- Dog Bite Actions. Features Model Civil Jury Instructions. From the Michigan Courts.
- Dog Bite Law. Feature resources for dog owners and dog bite victims. Fom attorney Kenneth Philips.
- Dog Law. Covers legal issues affecting pets and their people.
- Dog Law with Little Sheba the Hug Pug. Features information on landlords and dogs, traveling with dogs, dog bites and dangerous dogs. From Nolo, Justia & Little Sheba the Hug Pug.
- Educational Resources for Dog Bite Prevention. Features articles, brochures and booklets on dog bite prevention. From the American Veterinary Medical Association.
- Legal Aspects of Animal Ownership. Covers licenses, adoptions, animal cruelty, animal bites, and vicious and dangerous animals. From Fairfax County, Virginia.
- National Canine Research Council. Features resources and statistics on fatal dog attacks.
Animal and Dog Law Center Contents