- Military Personnel: Bankruptcy Filings among Active Duty Service Members. Covers the rate of personal bankruptcy filings among active duty military personnel and how that rate compared with the rate found in the U.S. population.
- Bankruptcy Basics. Provides basic information to debtors, creditors, court personnel, the media, and the general public on different aspects of the federal bankruptcy laws.
- Bankruptcy Tax Guide. Covers the federal income tax aspects of bankruptcy.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. Covers the discharge of debts and means testing.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy. Covers bankruptcy reorganizations for businesses.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. Covers court-supervised reorganizations for individuals.
- Fair Debt Collection FAQs. Covers the rights of debtors when contacted by a debt collector.
- For People on Debt Management Plans: A Must-Do List. Covers important questions to ask when choosing a credit counselor.
- New Bankruptcy Law Requires Credit Counseling Before Filing. Covers the requirement to obtain credit counseling from a government-approved organization within six months before filing for bankruptcy protection.