OSHA Handbook for Small Businesses
- Is the required OSHA workplace poster displayed in a prominent location where all employees are likely to see it?
- Are emergency telephone numbers posted where they can be readily found in case of emergency?
- Where employees may be exposed to any toxic substances or harmful physical agents, has appropriate information concerning employee access to medical and exposure records and "Material Safety Data Sheets" been posted or otherwise made readily available to affected employees?
- Are signs concerning "Exiting from buildings," room capacities, floor loading, biohazards, exposures to x-ray, microwave, or other harmful radiation or substances posted where appropriate?
- Is the Summary of Occupational Illnesses and Injuries (OSHA Form 200) posted in the month of February?