- Is it prohibited to fuel an internal combustion engine with a flammable liquid while the engine is running?
- Are fueling operations done in such a manner that likelihood of spillage will be minimal?
- When spillage occurs during fueling operations, is the spilled fuel washed away completely, evaporated, or other measures taken to control vapors before restarting the engine?
- Are fuel tank caps replaced and secured before starting the engine?
- In fueling operations, is there always metal contact between the container and the fuel tank?
- Are fueling hoses of a type designed to handle the specific type of fuel?
- Is it prohibited to handle or transfer gasoline in open containers?
- Are open lights, open flames, sparking, or arcing equipment prohibited near fueling or transfer of fuel operations?
- Is smoking prohibited in the vicinity of fueling operations?
- Are fueling operators prohibited in buildings or other enclosed areas that are not specifically ventilated for this purpose?
- Where fueling or transfer of fuel is done through a gravity flow system, are the nozzles of the self-closing type?