- Are all occupational injury or illnesses, except minor injuries requiring only first aid, being recorded as required on the OSHA 200 log?
- Are employee medical records and records of employee exposure to hazardous substances or harmful physical agents up-to-date and in compliance with current OSHA standards?
- Are employee training records kept and accessible for review by employees, when required by OSHA standards?
- Have arrangements been made to maintain required records for the legal period of time for each specific type record? (Some records must be maintained for at least 40 years.)
- Are operating permits and records up-to-date for such items as elevators, air pressure tanks, and liquefied petroleum gas tanks?