Safety and Health Program
- Do you have an active safety and health program in operation that deals with general safety and health program elements as well as the management of hazards specific to your worksite?
- Is one person clearly responsible for the overall activities of the safety and health program?
- Do you have a safety committee or group made up of management and labor representatives that meets regularly and report in writing on its activities?
- Do you have a working procedure for handling in-house employee complaints regarding safety and health?
- Are you keeping your employees advised of the successful effort and accomplishments you and/or your safety committee have made in assuring they will have a workplace that is safe and healthful?
- Have you considered incentives for employees or workgroups who have excelled in reducing work-place injury/illnesses?
Small Business Legal Center Contents