Florida State Courts
District Courts of Appeals
- First District Court of Appeal - 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 8th and 14th Circuits.
- Second District Court of Appeal - 6th, 10th, 12th, 13th and 20th Circuits.
- Third District Court of Appeal - 11th and 16th Circuits.
- Fourth District Court of Appeal - 15th, 17th and 19th Circuits.
- Fifth District Court of Appeal - 5th, 7th, 9th and 18th Circuits.
- 1st Circuit - Escambia, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa and Walton
- 2nd Circuit - Franklin, Gadsden, Jefferson, Leon, Liberty, and Wakulla
- 3rd Circuit - Columbia, Dixie, Hamilton, Lafayette, Madison, Suwannee and Taylor
- 4th Circuit - Clay, Duval and Nassau
- 5th Circuit - Citrus, Hernando, Lake, Marion and Sumter
- 6th Circuit - Pasco and Pinellas
- 7th Circuit - Flagler, Putnam, St. Johns and Volusia
- 8th Circuit - Alachua, Baker, Bradford, Gilchrist, Levy, and Union
- 9th Circuit - Orange and Osceola
- 10th Circuit - Hardee, Highlands, and Polk
- 11th Circuit - Dade
- 12th Circuit - DeSoto, Manatee, and Sarasota
- 13th Circuit - Hillsborough
- 14th Circuit - Bay, Calhoun, Gulf, Holmes, Jackson and Washington
- 15th Circuit - Palm Beach
- 16th Circuit - Monroe
- 17th Circuit - Broward
- 18th Circuit - Brevard and Seminole
- 19th Circuit - Indian River, Martin, Okeechobee and St. Lucie
- 20th Circuit - Charlotte, Collier, Glades, Hendry and Lee