All Other Offenses
All violations of state or local laws not specifically identified as Part I or Part II offenses, except traffic violations.
Agencies must include in this classification:
- Admitting minors to improper places
- Abduction and compelling to marry
- Bigamy and polygamy
- Blackmail and extortion
- Combination in restraint of trade, trusts, monopolies
- Contempt of court
- Criminal anarchism
- Criminal syndicalism
- Discrimination, unfair competition
- Marriage within prohibited degrees
- Offenses contributing to juvenile delinquency such as employment of children in immoral
- vocations or practices, and admitting minors to improper places.
- Perjury and subornation of perjury
- Possession, repair, manufacture, etc., of burglar's tools
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Possession or sale of obscene literature, pictures, etc.
- Public nuisances
- Riot and rout
- Unlawfully bringing weapons into prisons, hospitals, airports, businesses, schools, etc.
- Unlawfully bringing drugs or liquor into state prisons, hospitals, etc.; furnishing to convicts
- Unlawful disinterment of the dead and violation of sepulture
- Unlawful use, possession, etc., of explosives
- Violations of state regulatory laws and municipal ordinances that are not already included in this list
- Violation of quarantine
- All offenses not otherwise classified
- Attempts to commit any of the above