Weapons: Carrying, Possessing, etc.
The violation of laws or ordinances prohibiting the manufacture, sale, purchase, transportation, possession, concealment, or use of firearms, cutting instruments, explosives, incendiary devices, or other deadly weapons.
This classification encompasses weapon offenses that are regulatory in nature. Agencies must include in this classification:
- Manufacture, sale, or possession of deadly weapons
- Carrying deadly weapons, concealed or openly
- Using, manufacturing, etc., of silencers
- Furnishing deadly weapons to minors
- Aliens possessing deadly weapons
- Attempts to commit any of the above