Re-entry Permit

A travel document that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services issues to lawful permanent residents (LPRs) who want to stay outside of the U.S. for more than one year and less than two years.  LPRs who cannot get a passport from their country of nationality can also apply for a re-entry permit.  You can put visas for foreign countries in a re-entry permit.

Source: U.S. Department of State.