Americans with Disabilities Act
- A Guide to Disability Rights. Covers the Americans with Disabilities Act, as well as other laws affecting persons with disabilities. From the U.S. Department of Justice.
- Americans with Disabilities Act Questions and Answers. Covers employment, state and local governments, and public accommodations. From the U.S. Department of Justice.
- Employers and the ADA: Myths and Facts. Dispels some common myths about how the ADA affects employers. From the Office of Disability Employment Policy.
- Facts About the Americans With Disabilities Act. Covers employer requirements, medical examinations, drug and alcohol abuse, and EEOC enforcement. From the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- The Americans with Disabilities Act: A Primer for Small Business. Covers basic employment provisions of the ADA for small businesses with 15 to 100 employees.