Americans with Disabilities Act
- ADA Guide for Small Businesses. Covers architectural barriers, accessible parking and entrances, maneuvering space, sales and service counters, seating and tables. From the U.S Department of Justice.
- ADA Title III Technical Assistance Manual. Addresses the requirements of Title III of the Americans with Disabilities Act, which applies to public accommodations, commercial facilities, and private entities offering certain examinations and courses. From the U.S. Department of Justice.
- ADA.gov. Features information and technical assistance on the American with Disabilities Act.
- Americans with Disabilities Act Resources. From DisabilityInfo.gov.
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission. Features resources on disability discrimination.
- United States Access Board. Provides information on accessible design.