- Alaska Division of Occupational Safety and Health. Features regulations, policy and procedure manuals and review board decisions.
- California Department of Industrial Relations: Occupational Safety and Health. Features workplace postings, regulations, and databases.
- Maryland Occupational Safety and Health. Features laws, publications, hazard bulletins, and commissioner decisions.
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA). Features OSHA news, compliance resources, laws & regulations.
- OSHA Technical Manual. Reference for technical information on occupational safety and health issues. From OSHA.
- Oregon OSHA. Features rules, compliance resources and publications.
- Vermont Occupational Safety and Health Administration. Features state-specific standards, laws and regulations.
- Washington Department of Labor and Industries. Features rules, policies, hazard prevention resources and more.
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). Features hazards by industries and occupations, and provides safety and health tips.