- A Family Resource Guide on International Parental Kidnapping. [PDF] Covers preventing international parental kidnapping, stopping an abduction in progress, searching for your child, and civl and criminal remedies for international parental kidnapping. From the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention.
- Child Custody. From Cornell Law School.
- Child Custody Actions in Connecticut. [PDF] Offers a guide to resources in the law library. By the Connecticut Judicial Branch.
- Child Custody and Visitation in Connecticut. [PDF] By the Connecticut Judicial Branch Law Library.
- Custody FAQ. Covers child custody, visitation and support. From Legal Aid of Nebraska.
- Guidelines for Child Custody Evaluations in Divorce Proceedings. Offers guidelines for psychologists conducting child custody evaluation, specifically within the context of parental divorce. From the American Psychological Association.
- Handbook on Child Support Enforcement. Covers finding noncustodial parents, establishing fatherhood, establishing the support order and more. From the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Michigan Custody Guideline. [PDF] Covers child custody, factors of the Child Custody Act, the custody evaluation and more. From the Michigan State Court Administrative Office.
- Parental Kidnapping. [PDF] Offers a guide to resources in the law library. By the Connecticut Judicial Branch.
- Questions about Child Custody. Covers when a minor child may decide to live with a non-custodial parent and what happens when a custodial parents wants to leave the state with the children. From the Massachusetts Trial Court Law Libraries.