- Notice - Office of Child Support Enforcement; Privacy Act of 1974; System of Records July 21, 2010 In accordance with the requirements of the Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. 552a), as amended, the Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) is publishing notice of a new system of records, entitled ``Federal Parent Locator Service (FPLS) Child Support
- Notice - Notice To Award Non-Competitive Successor Award to the State Information Technology Consortium (SITC) March 20, 2009 This notice announces that the Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE), will award a Non-Competitive Successor Award to the State Information Technology Consortium (SITC) in Raleigh, North Carolina. The award will enable the SITC to educate judges
- Rule - State Parent Locator Service; Safeguarding Child Support Information March 20, 2009 In accordance with the memorandum of January 20, 2009, from the Assistant to the President and Chief of Staff, entitled ``Regulatory Review,'' this action temporarily delays until May 22, 2009, the effective date of the final rule entitled ``State
- Proposed Rule - Computerized Tribal IV-D Systems and Office Automation June 11, 2008 This proposed rule would enable Tribes and Tribal organizations currently operating a comprehensive Tribal Child Support Enforcement program under Title IV-D of the Social Security Act (the Act) to apply for and receive direct Federal funding for the
- Proposed Rule - Tribal Child Support Enforcement Program June 10, 2008 Notice is hereby given for the dates and locations for one informational meeting and three Tribal consultations on the Computerized Tribal IV-D Systems and Office Automation Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM). On June 11, 2008, the Federal Register
- Notice - Privacy Act of 1974; Amended System of Records April 25, 2005 In accordance with the requirement of the Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. 552a), the Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE) is publishing notice of its amendment of its systems of records entitled ``The Location and Collection System'', No.