Indian and Indigenous Peoples Law
- National Congress of American Indians. Works to inform the public and Congress on the governmental rights of American Indians and Alaska Natives.
- National NAGPRA. Provides information on the Native American Graves Protection and Repatriation Act. From the National Park Service. Includes laws and regulations, online databases, and reports.
- National Tribal Justice Resource Center. Features tribal codes and constitutions, supreme court decisions, laws, publications, tribal court opinions and more.
- Office of Tribal Justice. Provides grant and funding opportunities, public safety and law enforcement, publications and statistical studies. From the U.S. Department of Justice.
- Tribal Court Clearinghouse. By the Tribal Law and Policy Institute. Resource for American Indian and Alaska Native Nations, American Indian and Alaska Native people, tribal justice systems, victims services providers, tribal service providers, and others involved in the improvement of justice in Indian country.
- Tribal Protection Orders. Provides tribal and non-tribal entities with a clearinghouse of information and resources pertaining to the issuance and enforcement of protection orders.
- U.S. Senate Committee on Indian Affairs. Has jurisdiction to study the unique problems of American Indian, Native Hawaiian, and Alaska Native peoples and to propose legislation to alleviate these difficulties.