Injury and Accident Law
- Dealing With Insurance Companies FAQ. From Nolo.com.
- Defamation. Covers proving defamation, defamation per se, public figures and defenses to defamation.
- First Steps in Settling Your Injury Claim FAQ. From Nolo.com.
- Personal Injury Damages. Covers compensatory damages for monetary and non-monetary losses, as well as punitive damages.
- Property Damages. Discusses the differences between compensatory, incidental and punitive damages.
- Regulated Products Handbook.
- The Economics of U.S. Tort Liability: A Primer.