- Basic U.S. Patent, Trademark & Copyright Information. From Pierce Law.
- Electronic Frontier Foundation. Features resources on intellectual property, fair use and DRM.
- License Agreements. Samples of patent, trademark and copyright licensing agreements. From OneCLE.
- Patents, Copyright & Art Resource Center. Covers patents, copyright, creative arts & music, software & web development, trademarks and trade secrets. From Nolo.
- Patents, Copyrights, and the Law of Intellectual Property. Examines key concepts of U.S. intellectual property law, with emphasis on patents and copyrights and a briefer look at trade secrets and trademarks. From MIT OpenCourseWare/Sloan School of Management.
- Primer on Intellectual Property. [PDF] Covers trademarks, copyrights, patents and technology licensing. By Foley & Lardner.
- StopFakes.gov. Provides information on piracy and counterfeiting, including resources on international intellectual property rights.
- U.S. Copyright Office. Offers an online copyright records search, as well as copyright laws, forms and publications.
- U.S. Department of Justice - Computer Crime & Intellectual Property Section. Features news releases, cases, policies, and legal resources on computer crime, intellectual property and electronic evidence.
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Features patent how-to guides and patent searches.
- World Intellectual Property Organization. Features an intellectual property digital library.