Stanford Law School
Stanford Law School is a private law school on the campus of Stanford University in Stanford, California. The school publishes the Stanford Law Review, the Stanford Environmental Law Journal, the Stanford Journal of Civil Rights and Civil Liberties, the Stanford Journal of Complex Litigation, the Stanford Journal of Criminal Law and Policy, Stanford Journal of International Law, Stanford Journal of Law, Business & Finance, the Stanford Law & Policy Review, Stanford Law, Science & Policy Review, and the Stanford Technology Law Review. The school also supports student production of documentary videos that explores the human impact of law through the Stanford Law and Visual Media Project. Stanford Law School was approved by the American Bar Association (ABA) in 1923.
- Career Center
- Robert Crown Law Library
- ABA Required Disclosures on admissions, tuition and costs, financial aid, bar passage rates, and employment outcomes.
- The Center for Internet and Society
- CodeX: Stanford Center for Legal Informatics
- Stanford Securities Class Action Clearinghouse
- Stanford BioLaw and Health Policy Society
Crown Quadrangle, 559 Nathan Abbott Way, Stanford, CA 94305