Conestoga Agricultural Lawyers
• Pa Supreme Court of Pennsylvania 2012 to Present
• United States District of Pennsylvania for the Western District of Pennsylvania 2012 to Present
• United States District Court District of Maryland 2015 to Present
o Greenbelt Division
o Baltimore Division
• Untied States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
2015 to Present
• United States Tax Court 2017 to Present
• Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Environmental Hearing Board
2012 to Present
• West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals 2011-2012
Bar Pro Hac Vice
• United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida Fort Myers Division
Litigation in Experience Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas
• Allegheny County
• Armstrong County
• Beaver County
• Bradford County
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Conestoga attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline
Resources for Lawyers