Potomac, Maryland Appeals & Appellate Lawyers
Maryland Appeals & Appellate Lawyer with 18 years experience
In addition to his trial work, Rick has substantial appellate court experience, having briefed and argued cases...
Trish enjoys building ongoing relationships with her clients as their...
A number of Glenn's cases have helped shape the current state of the law in...
Chevy Chase, MD 20815
Practicing law as an independent attorney allows Mark to develop a close working relationship with his clients so that they...
Jim has extensive experience representing and counseling clients on employment law...
- Represent individuals and businesses in various civil-litigation matters, including business litigation, contract disputes, partnership disputes, and insurance coverage.
- Represent licensed professionals in investigations, disciplinary proceedings, and appeals of adverse agency decisions regarding licensure.
- Experienced trial lawyer in state and federal court.
- Experienced appellate attorney in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, D.C. Court of Appeals, Maryland Court of Appeals, and Maryland Court of Special Appeals.
- Law clerk...
Greenbelt, MD 20770
American University Washington College of Law
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Potomac attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline