Mississippi Appeals & Appellate Lawyers
Jackson, MS Appeals & Appellate Attorney with 40 years of experience
- (877) 231-1600
- Free Consultation
I am also a trial attorney, and my trial practice includes family law, wills and estates, and real estate....
When you retain out firm, you ensure that your case will be thoroughly reviewed and it will given the personal,critical attention necessary to meet your objectives. We believe...
- In April 2019, Kevin was honored as one of Mississippi’s Top 50 Under 40 by the Mississippi Business Journal;
- In 2017-2018, Kevin served as President of the Lafayette County Bar Association, overseeing the interests of local attorneys;
- In November 2015, Kevin was elected to serve as Lafayette County District 1 Supervisor;
- Kevin has been voted “Oxford’s Favorite Attorney” by readers of The Local Voice newspaper for eleven consecutive years, beginning in 2009;
- Additionally, Kevin has been recognized as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Mississippi in the practice...
Mississippi State University, B.B.A., 1983
University of Mississippi, Law Center, J.D., 1986
1987 – Mississippi; U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Mississippi; Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
2010 – United States Supreme...
Robert is married to Ashley Ferguson Quimby. They...
1) Family law (divorce, child custody, child support, modifications, and adoptions);
2) Civil litigation (plaintiff/defense/ personal injury/wrongful death/18-wheeler/automobile accidents, etc);
3) Criminal defense (felony, misdemeanor, drug and DUI defense), and expungements;
4) Wills, trusts and estate work; and
5) Appellate representation in the state and federal courts.
Flowood, MS 39232
Mississippi College School of Law
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline