Clarke County, Virginia Appeals & Appellate Lawyers
Zealous & Skilled Counsel & Legal Representation for Appeals & Appellate Needs!
Experienced Appeals & Appellate Lawyer! Dedicated to Fair & Just Outcomes!
I am honored to work for two of the very best lawyers in Virginia, and am passionate about my job. I happily spend hours in the office with my hard-working colleagues, fighting for our clients. Outside the office, I'm dedicated to...
Beginning with Whitestone|Young PC as a clerk in 2014, Zach became an Associate Attorney at the firm shortly after obtaining his law license. Now a member of the Virginia Bar, Zach focuses primarily on criminal...
When litigation becomes necessary, I represent my clients with commitment and passion. I have prosecuted claims for individuals and businesses in state and federal courts, and in arbitration. I have also defended various challenges to corporate and individual conduct.
I also work with new and established businesses on their...
- Virginia, 2012
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Virginia
- University of Dayton School of Law, Dayton, Ohio
J.D. - 2012
Honors: Moot Court - Team Member, 2010-2011
- Hampden-Sydney College, Hampden-Sydney, Virginia
B.A. - 2008
- Shepherd v. Conde, 797 S.E.2d 750 (Va. 2017)
- Chacey v. Garvey, 781 S.E.2d 357 (Va. 2015)
- Land Use and Zoning: Navigate Land Use/Zoning Regulations, Permitting Issues, Disputes and More; National Business Institute,...
McLean, VA 22102
The Judge Advocate General's Legal Center and School and William & Mary Marshall-Wythe School of Law
Appeals & Appellate Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline