Normanna, Texas Arbitration & Mediation Lawyers
I handle all areas of family law, including property division, child custody issues, child or spousal support, and enforcement of court orders. If you have a tough divorce, child custody, child support, spousal support, enforcement, or modification issue, you need to find competent representation that you can trust. I can help you understand the divorce process, giving your case the personal attention that it needs to get you the result you deserve. I also strive to make sure...
St. Mary’s School of Law, San Antonio, Texas, J.D. – 2012
Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas, B.A. – 2007
2017 San Antonio Best Family Law Attorney by Scene Magazine (Under 5 years)
2017 Nominated by YMCA of Greater San Antonio for the United Way Volunteer of the Year Awards in the award category Children/Families
Recipient of the 2014-2015 San Antonio Young Lawyer’s Association “Outstanding Young Lawyer Award”
I am experienced in several areas of law, such as Criminal Law, Employment Law, Mental Health Law, Juvenile Law, Contract Law, Family Law, and Guardianship...
• State Bar of Texas (District 11-A Grievance Committee, 1989-1995, Chairman, 1991–1995); (Texas State Court Rules Committee, 1995-1999, Vice Chairman 1996–1997); (Texas Lawyers Assistance Program, 1984-2013);
• SBOT CLE Speaker Presenter on Ethics, Grievance Rules and Procedure and Professional Life Challenges;
• Texas Bar Foundation-Sustaining Life Fellow;
• Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas;
• American Board of Trial Advocates (Charter Member-Advocate, Corpus Christi...
I have a B.A. in History from UT Austin, a J.D. from the University of Houston and a Masters of Public Affairs from the LBJ School of Public Affairs at UT Austin. I have...
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Normanna attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline