Edison Bankruptcy Lawyers
New Jersey Bankruptcy Attorney with 42 years of experience
Personal & Small Business Bankruptcy Expert - BBB Rated A+ - Free Consultation
- (732) 661-1664
- Free Consultation
- Offers Video Chat
Divorce, separation, domestic violence, bankruptcy, debt relief, foreclosure defense, mortgage loan modifications, tickets, garnishment, child support, child custody.
I get to know my clients and that makes me more effective in representing them. I am fully insured for professional liability, but have never been sued by a client in all of my years as an attorney. Initial consultations are free, and home and hospital visits are available when needed. I look forward to helping you with your legal matter.
Visit my website at www.whelan-law.com
New Jersey Bankruptcy Attorney with 22 years of experience
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Mr. Sliwinski, Esq. is an attorney who devotes his practice to providing quality and affordable legal...
Call Stuart today at (973) 567-0954
I have been representing clients of all types for the past 25 years. We specialize in assisting persons in financial hardship by filing for Bankruptcy in Chapter 7, 11 or 13. We even do loan modifications to help you save your home from Foreclosure. In addition, I have worked on behalf of my own son and numerous others who have a disability, to make sure that they get the proper education. I am ready to assist you, with my 25 years of legal and...
Natalee Picillo is a well respected and experienced New Jersey Divorce & Family Law attorney. She also represents clients throughout New Jersey in connection with DWI & Traffic Tickets.
For more information, go to www.lawjls.com
• Member in Good Standing of the State of Florida Bar
• Member in Good Standing of the State of New Jersey Bar
• Member in Good Standing of the State of New York Bar
• Admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
• Member Brevard County Bar Association
• Member Florida Bar Association and Family Law Section
• Member of the American Bar Association
• Member New Jersey Bar Association and Family Law Section
• Member Mercer County Bar Association
• Prior Law Clerk to the Honorable F. Lee Forrester.
(During Presiding Judgeship of the Family Part, Superior...
Managing my own solo practice gives me the ability to be flexible in many ways. If meeting...
PO Box 181
Keyport, NJ 07735
Rutgers School of Law-Camden
Edison Bankruptcy Legal Aid & Pro Bono Services
South Jersey Legal Services
Central Jersey Legal Services
New Brunswick, NJ
Researching Attorney Discipline