New Hampton Business Lawyers
Determined New Hampshire Business Law Attorney! Diligent Legal Representation!
Dedicated & Skilled Counsel! Over 25 Years of Legal, Tax & Business Experience!
Exceptional Business Law Counsel & Legal Representation! Skill & Experience!
Kaity earned a B.A., cum laude, from Connecticut College in 2008. In 2014, she received her J.D. from Rutgers School of Law where she served as the Managing Editor of the Women’s Rights Law Reporter. Kaity's note "The 2012 Battle for the Reauthorization of the...
I received my B.S. from the University of Massachusetts Lowell, and my J.D. from Western New England University. My LL.M. in Taxation was obtained from Boston University School of Law. I practice law in both Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Additionally, I am a...
Bob received his...
• Sub-Chapter V of chapter 11 (SBRA-Small Business Reorganization Act)
• COVID-19 a/k/a Coronavirus Stimulus Funding
• Business Debt restructuring
• Plan Formulation, Confirmation & Disclosures Statements & Balloting
• Cash Collateral Motions & Budgets and Reconciliations
• Valuation and Evidentiary Hearings
• Proof of Claim filing and defense
• Dischargeability Actions (creditor and debtor)
• Preference Actions (creditor and debtor)
• Priority and Administrative Debt
• Motions for Relief
• Equitable Subordination
• Debt re-characterization
• Commercial Lease Disputes
• Labor Law
I provide legal services to Manufacturing, Technology and Service companies. I focus on the US and international objectives of a Business, its Contracts, Asset Protection, and Tax...
Attorney Cabrera has represented businesses in several industries including arts, fashion, electronic payment processing, apparel, media, entertainment, retail, nutraceutical, cannabis, pharmaceutical, food, restaurants, healthcare, and education, among many others. Throughout her professional career she has worked alongside...
Researching Attorney Discipline