Angeles “Susi” Carrion grew up in the local area before serving in the U.S. Army. After completing her military service, Ms. Carrion became a Court Clerk in the North Las Vegas Municipal Court. Later, she became a State Certified Spanish Court Interpreter in Nevada, where she interpreted both criminal and civil cases. Ms. Carrion has also interpreted for various law enforcement agencies. Ms. Carrion is the only private attorney in Colusa County that is able to communicate directly with her Spanish speaking clients without the use of an interpreter.
Ms. Carrion attended Cal-Northern School of Law in Chico, California where she...
What I am asked, and what I am here to answer for you.
1) Do I have a case? Call me and we can discuss
2) I am hurting and don't have insurance, what do I do? Call me, I have a network of Dr's and Physical therapist I can refer you to, who will only be paid if your case is settled,
3) How long does this take? To be blunt, it varies, we settle your case as fast as it...
Nice Legal Aid & Pro Bono Services
Lake County Self-Help & Family Law Facilitator's Office
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Nice attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline