Venice, California Lawyers
After twenty-five years as a partner, Jim decided to carve out his own path by...
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292
University of California - Irvine and Western State University College of Law
California Attorney with 26 years experience
Our client-focused practice emphasizes providing quality and personalized service in an efficient and cost-effective manner. We are committed to helping our clients intelligently navigate the patent and trademark systems to maximize the value of their intellectual property.
Schedule your initial consultation with QUINTERO LAW OFFICE, PC today — 310-909-8535. We look forward to learning how we can help.
Fluent Spanish, French, Italian, Farsi. Offering legal representation throughout New York, California, Massachusetts, DC, and Washington State.
(1) DIVORCE & CUSTODY: High Conflict Divorce, Custody & Visitation, Restraining Orders, Abduction, Collaborative Divorce, Property Division
(2) EDUCATION LAW: Academic Discipline, Grade Disputes, Fee Disputes, Special Education, Teacher Contracts, Bullying, School Campus Crimes, Academic Freedom, School Misconduct, School Representation
(3) BUSINESS & CONTRACTS: Breach of Contract, Fraud, Legal...
Jon Pfeiffer limits his practice to the following niche areas where his knowledge and experience enable him to achieve the most favorable results for his clients:
• Influencers and social media
• Copyright (registration and infringement)
• Right of publicity (protection of name, image and likeness)
• Defamation (libel and slander)
• IFTA arbitrations
California Lawyer with 17 years experience
- (310) 789-5822
- Free Consultation
California Lawyer with 23 years experience
Before becoming a criminal defense attorney in Los Angeles, he served as an Assistant District Attorney in New York City, Bronx County.
At the District Attorney’s Office, Aaron was assigned to...
Expert Witness | Legal Analyst | Author
(888) 207-9600 (310) 277-2266
(818) 276-9866 (213) 275-3012
For over 20 years, Attorney Nikki Jacobson has been a dedicated advocate for California injured workers and immigrants from all over the world. She has focused her practice of law exclusively on workers’ compensation and immigration law. Los...
Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Venice Legal Aid & Pro Bono Services
Santa Monicans for Tenants' Rights
Santa Monica, CA
Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Venice attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline