Ringgold, Georgia Collections Lawyers
While being aggressive is a necessary quality for a litigator, Mr. Huffman is conscientious to always convey professionalism, courtesy and be mindful of an opportunity to settle. Even opposing counsel recently commented that “the quality of [his] work is excellent.”
Mr. Huffman resolves disputes. Sometimes those disputes need a bulldog: tenaciously pursuing every legal point and...
Her experience spans small claims matters, contract disputes,...
Todd has successfully represented businesses before juries and throughout the dispute process. Todd's experience with international firms and boutiques has allowed him to represent large and...
* A potential client that needs to discuss your case with an attorney.
* An out of State Attorney that needs local counsel.
* Georgia Attorney that needs research, associate, and/or appearance assistance.
Michael watched a childhood friend’s four-person start-up grow into a multi-million dollar success story, and has been inspired by the power of small business ever since. Unlike most attorneys, Michael listens more than he talks. He understands that every business is different, and he achieves better results for his clients by taking the time to analyze their unique objectives.
Michael won his first breach of contract case a month after he was admitted to the...
Collections Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Collections Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Ringgold attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline