White Plains, New York Communications & Internet Lawyers
Get help now! Dedicated, experienced communications and internet law attorney.
- (212) 312-7129
- Free Consultation
Expert defense in communications and internet law cases. Call today!
His experience spans the tech industry and IP law spectrum, including:
- representing an online social media company, a global automotive business, and an online real property rental company in matters ranging from large-scale software development projects to drafting the company's website agreements and nondisclosure agreements,
- negotiating cross-border collaborative research and licensing agreements with various world-renowned universities,
- negotiations with...
EDUCATION: Univ. of Chicago Law School, J.D., 6/1981. Honors:1980 Hinton Moot Court Champion. Princeton Univ., A.B., 6/1978. Honors: Graduated Magna cum laude; Recipient, R.W. Van de Velde Prize, Wilson School, 1977. Major: The Wilson School for Public and International Affairs. Thesis: The Lessons and Relevance of Nuremberg for American Policy Makers in the 1970's and 1980's.
COURT APPOINTMENTS: Arbitrator, Small Claims Part, NYC Civ. Ct., 2006 to date. Receiver and Counsel to Receiver, NYS OCA, Part 36, 2003 to date. Referee in Foreclosures,...
New York Communications & Internet Law Attorney with 26 years experience
- (914) 949-9550
- Free Consultation
New York, NY 10036
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW, NEW YORK UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW and NEW YORK UNIVERSITY LAW REVIEW
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare White Plains attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline