Laurel, Maryland Construction Lawyers
- Family Law (Divorce, Adoption, Child Custody & Visitation, Alimony and Child Support)
- Civil Litigation
- Construction Law
- Land Use & Zoning
- Real Estate Litigation
Founder & Principal Attorney, Fred L. Coover, is committed to the advancement of the legal profession and is active in local, state and national bar associations and attorney organizations, including the following:
- Appointed to Maryland State Bar Association Ethics Committee
- Vice Chairman on Executive Council of Maryland State Bar Association Fee Dispute Committee
- Appointed Member of Howard County Adult Public...
- Represent individuals and businesses in various civil-litigation matters, including business litigation, contract disputes, partnership disputes, and insurance coverage.
- Represent licensed professionals in investigations, disciplinary proceedings, and appeals of adverse agency decisions regarding licensure.
- Experienced trial lawyer in state and federal court.
- Experienced appellate attorney in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, D.C. Court of Appeals, Maryland Court of Appeals, and Maryland Court of Special Appeals.
- Law clerk...
In 2011 Justin was named a “Rising Star” by Maryland Super Lawyers and continued to recieve this recognition in every year that has since followed....
For years, I've practiced law in the Washington, DC metro region. As an attorney, I've centered my practice on civil litigation, involving construction, real estate, and business. Admittedly, I have been known to take a case or two unrelated to these areas, e.g., consumer protection cases. And on occasion, I will accept a pro bono (free of charge) case that is referred by the AARP.
Undoubtedly, you'll read many lawyers' bios, detailing the various accolades the...
Construction Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Construction Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Laurel attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline