Williamsville, Vermont Construction Lawyers
After graduating from law school, Mr. Deppman worked as an associated at Ryan Smith & Carbine, Ltd., until joining the firm of Deppman & Foley, P.C., in 1995. He was appointed partner in 2000. Benj serves on the board of directors for the following: Town Hall Theater, Inc.; Porter...
We tackle the issues spanning every stage of a construction project – from contract creation to insurance coverage, bid disputes to claims for additional payment, change orders to costly delays.
How you address these issues can impact your business, your reputation, and your bottom line. Our approach is to seek realistic results; often...
• A brain injury which occurred when the surgeon entered into patients brain while removing sinus polyps
• Cerebral Palsy and other brain injuries caused by an anesthesiologist who administered an adult dose of anesthetic to a six-month-old infant
• The death of a nineteen-year-old caused by the hospital’s emergency room’s failure to properly treat an aspirin overdose
• The death of a seventy-year-old woman due to...
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Williamsville attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline