West Haven Criminal Lawyers
Experienced criminal defense attorney, ready to protect your rights! Call today!
Get help now! Award winning criminal defense attorney who will fight for you!
Connecticut Criminal Law Lawyer with 22 years of experience
Attorney Savoy taught at the Waterbury, Connecticut Police Academy, in the areas of criminal law, civil liability, laws of arrest, evidence, and search and seizure.
Attorney Savoy graduated from the University of New Haven, and the Quinnipiac University School of Law with a J.D. Attorney Savoy is admitted to practice law in the State of Connecticut and the United States Federal Court, District of Connecticut.
Attorney Savoy has represented clients in the...
Bachelor of Arts, University of Notre Dame, 1970
Juris Doctor, with honors, University of Connecticut, 1974
Admitted to practice in State and Federal Courts in Connecticut, United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit, United States Supreme Court.
Currently the managing partner in MeehanLaw, LLC Bridgeport, Connecticut, with a concentration in criminal and civil litigation, appellate work, and family law.
AV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory, 1988-Present.
Martindale-Hubbell, Judicial Edition, AV Preeminent Rating in Legal and Ethical Standards, Reflecting the Confidential Opinions of Members of the Bar and Judiciary, 2018-Present
• Defense and successful counterclaim of seven-figure federal judgment
• Recoveries in numerous personal injury lawsuits against top rated insurance defense
• CUIPA recovery against insurer for failure to pay cardiopulmonary disability claim
• Initiated, litigated, negotiated and resolved complex commercial litigation of multiple commercial parties
• Start to finish courtside and jury awards in multiple civil rights lawsuits
• Labor and employment recoveries against municipalities and prominent government official
• Successful reversal of lower court ruling on appeal
• Supervised, trained and mentored...
NEW HAVEN, CT 06510
cum laudeLaw School Faculty Award for Outstanding Achievement in Interdisciplinary StudiesHardt Cup (Moot Court) QuarterfinalistDuke Journal of Comparative and International Law and Duke University School of Law
Researching Attorney Discipline