Milaca, Minnesota Domestic Violence Lawyers
Since 2012, Luke has successfully defended the rights of the criminally accused by providing aggressive advocacy and effective defense strategies to obtain the most favorable outcomes possible for serious legal challenges.
A veteran of thousands of cases, Luke has achieved unprecedented success, getting criminal charges against many of his clients dismissed or resolved with no resulting jail...
1. Bankruptcy. Both chapter 7 and chapter 13 bankruptcies, chapter 7 cases include business and personal bankruptcy. Please contact me sooner to either help avoid bankruptcy or to properly plan for it to maximize the benefit.
2. Family Law. Divorce, custody, child support, orders for protection, grandparent's rights, father's rights, mother's rights. We believe that settling is best for everyone but not every case settles. We are not afraid to take a case to trial if necessary.
3. Business Law. Extensive experience drafting and negotiating complex contracts, non-compete...
My experience as a former prosecutor gives me a unique perspective and enables me to effectively represent my clients. Experience does matter, so contact me today to assist you with your case.
Mr. Webb's clients have included a police chief, politicians, corporate executives, physicians, lawyers, clergy, certified public accountants, and other professionals.
Before launching his own firm in 2007, Mr. Webb was a partner at a top ten Minnesota law firm and had also served as an Assistant Attorney General. He has successfully represented clients in numerous cases ranging from health...
Minneapolis, MN 55415
Award: 2019 Super Lawyers Rising Star – Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in South St. Paul, MN
Admitted Jurisditions: Minnesota
Law School: Hamline University School of Law, J.D., 2011
College: Bowling Green State University, B.S. Business Administration
Bowling Green State University, Master’s of Business Administration (MBA)
Biography: Alex grew up in Mahtomedi, MN and graduated from Mahtomedi High School in 1999. After graduating from high school and before earning a law degree, he pursued his hockey career playing junior hockey in Michigan and Kansas. After junior hockey Alex played Division 1 hockey at The United States...
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Milaca attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline