Athol Springs, New York Education Lawyers
With Offices in Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse and a Satellite Office in Manhattan, Attorney James D. Hartt is proud to offer his legal expertise to New Yorkers statewide.
James practices in several other areas of law, including but not limited to: criminal defense, professional licensure defense, civil litigation, education law, and others!
(1) BUSINESS & CONTRACTS: Breach of Contract, Fraud, Legal Compliance, Partnership Matters, Investments, Intellectual Property, Leases, Foreclosures
(2) CRIMINAL DEFENSE: Felony, Misdemeanors, Juvenile Matters, Violent Crimes, Sex Crimes, White Collar, Criminal Appeals
(3) DIVORCE & CUSTODY: High Conflict Divorce, Custody & Visitation, Restraining Orders, Kidnapping & Abduction, Collaborative Law and Mediation, Property Division
(4) EDUCATION LAW: Academic Discipline, Grade Disputes, Fee Disputes, Special Education, Teacher Contracts, Bullying, School Campus Crimes, Academic Freedom, School Misconduct,...
San Francisco, CA 94111
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Boston, MA 02114
San Jose, CA 95113
Oakland, CA 94612
Seattle, WA 98101
Steve earned his J.D. from the University of Michigan Law School, where he was the Executive Development Editor of the Michigan Law Review, Vice President of the Education Law and Policy Society, and Event Coordinator for Legal Advocates for Children and Youth. Steve spent his final semester at...
Mr. Castro's focus is on Education (Special Ed., General Ed. and Higher Ed.) including issues surrounding educational placement, related services, accommodations, discrimination, discipline/suspension/expulsion, personal injuries, and criminal cases related to education institutions.
Admission in and experience with the NYS Supreme/Article 78 Courts, Administrative Impartial Due Process Hearings, Appeals to the Office of State Review and Federal Courts allows him...
Sag Harbor, NY 11963
Bill has litigated cases involving high-profile clients and adversaries in federal, state and specialized courts throughout the United States, including “CNA” insurers and the Lloyd’s of London insurance market. He also served as National Coordinating Counsel for high-profile clients including Alcoa...
Wilton, CT 06897
Greenwich, CT 06830
New York, NY 10017
Education Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Education Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Athol Springs Education Legal Aid & Pro Bono Services
Neighborhood Legal Services
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Athol Springs attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline