Covington, Georgia Elder Law Lawyers
Georgia Elder Law Lawyer with 21 years experience
- (678) 648-1794
- Free Consultation
Mr. DJ Jeyaram provides legal services to a wide variety of healthcare providers including physicians, hospitals, nursing homes, Medicaid waiver providers as well as special needs families.
Healthcare & Regulatory
Mr. Jeyaram concentrates in healthcare regulatory matters, primarily in administrative appeals, Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, and program integrity audits and investigations.
Mr. Jeyaram’s practice also includes assisting clients with Stark, Anti-kickback issues, Certificate of Need (CON), Letters of Non-Reviewability (LNR), acquisition and opposition, as well as negotiating business, employment and contractual relationships between healthcare providers.
Special Needs Trusts, Guardianships &...
Prior to practicing law, I owned a large printing and publishing company...
Kevin graduated Magna Cum Laude from Mercer University’s Walter F. George School of Law in Macon, Georgia. There, he excelled academically and was ranked among the top ten students in his class. Kevin also worked hard to obtain the practical experience and skills necessary to be an exceptional advocate for his clients. While...
* Former member of the Emory University School of Law Trial Techniques Faculty;
* Practicing primarily in the North Georgia, Metro Atlanta Area for over 25 years as a Solo-Practitioner before the Probate Courts, Juvenile Courts, & Superior Courts in most of the counties of Georgia;
* Former Special Assistant Attorney General for the Department of Family and Children Services (DFACS) for in their Child & Adult Protective Services cases;
* Primary Focused on:
* Estate Planning which includes the creation & administration of Trusts (all types including Special Needs Trust),...
Cumming, GA 30040
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Covington attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline