Norfolk, Nebraska Elder Law Lawyers
Kathleen started her legal career in Washington D.C. as a legislative aide to Congressman Peter Hoagland. After moving back to Omaha...
• Certified Estate Planning Law Specialist
• Best Lawyers in America
• Super Lawyers
• Omaha Estate Planning Council
• Creighton University School of Law – Estate Planning Adjunct Professor
• Nebraska Bar Association - Real Estate, Probate & Trust Law Section
• Iowa Bar Association - Elder Law and Probate, Trust & Estate Planning Sections
• Martindale-Hubbell AV-Preeminent Peer Review Rating and Distinguished Peer and Client Reviews
• 2011 Nebraska Partnership for Philanthropic Planning Community Sower Award
Badura & Wintz Law is ranked Tier 1 in Trusts & Estates Law and Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law in the Omaha region by Best...
I provide legal services related to estate planning, probate, inheritance tax and elder law, which can help eliminate or mitigate many of the issues that arise from the "changing dinner table." With over 40 years of experience practicing in Douglas County, Nebraska, I am eager to support your family as...
Elder Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Elder Lawyers in Nearby Counties
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Norfolk attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline