Cottage Grove Employment Lawyers
• Founded Parker Daniels Kibort – 2017-present.
• Founded Parker Rosen – 2005-2017.
• Founded Smith Parker – 1995-2005.
• Shareholder Popham Haik Law Firm – 1988-1995.
• Selected by peers as top 5% of all lawyers in the State of Minnesota each year 1998 to present.
• Chair, 30 attorney Labor and Employment Practice Group, Popham Haik Law Firm.
• Lead trial counsel on numerous successful multi-million-dollar litigation matters involving civil rights violations, defamation, and contract and employment disputes.
• Represented some of largest employers in State of Minnesota, including University of Minnesota, City of Minneapolis and the Metropolitan Council as defendants and numerous senior executives and...
Civil Litigation, General Business, Contract Disputes, Appeals, Family Law, Employment Law, Construction Law
Mary Hahn has honed her skills in the courtroom over the last 25 years, specializing in civil litigation and appellate law, in particular multi-party business litigation, construction law, business contract disputes and divorce proceedings.
She practices in State District Courts and in Federal Court. She has substantial appellate law experience. She serves as the firm’s primary practitioner at the Minnesota Court of Appeals.
BACKGROUND AND EDUCATION
Prior to moving to Northfield in 2000, Hahn practiced law at the Atlanta construction law firm of Shapiro, Fussel, Wedge, Smotherman, Martin & Price.
Minneapolis, MN 55435
Stetson University College of Law
In October 2018, Wil became only the 89th inductee to the Stetson University College of Law’s Hall of Fame in the...
After law school, I joined the Marine Corps and served as a judge advocate. There's no better training ground for a trial lawyer - I tried over 100 felony and misdemeanor cases. I'm proud of the results I got, including one of the first successful defenses of a Marine discriminated against based on sexual orientation. I deployed to Iraq in a nation building capacity to work with...
Newville has won victories at the Minnesota Supreme Court, the United States Court of Appeals, and various state and federal trial courts. He led the successful fight for marriage equality in two states, secured protections for vulnerable Minnesota workers, and has emerged as a respected advocate in civil rights litigation. Newville is a frequent speaker at civil rights events, community forums, colleges, and...
• Thirty years of experience in employment and business law, 15 years as legal counsel to a...
Frances has consistently been named to the lists of Super Lawyers and Rising Stars by her peers and has made the lists...
At Madia Law, Cody works on finding justice for clients that have been wrongfully arrested and unlawfully terminated. She's also helped garner favorable verdicts in 4 jury trials.
In her free time, Cody enjoys spending time with her family outdoors, running, and drinking coffee.
Cottage Grove Employment Legal Aid & Pro Bono Services
Minnesota AIDS Project
St. Paul , MN
Southern Minnesota Regional Legal Services Volunteer Attorney Program
St. Paul, MN
Researching Attorney Discipline