Dakota County Employment Lawyers
During law school, Anna served on the Hamline Law Review and maintained her presidential merit scholarship. Prior to joining Tentinger...
Kristian provides value due to his expertise in all sectors of a business. He works with limited liability companies and partnerships, large corporations, nonprofit organizations and cooperatives. Kristian helps guide clients through every business matter they will face, ranging from corporate governance, debt and equity financing, purchase and sales, regulatory compliance, business strategy joint ventures and complex reorganizations. Clients...
Whether a large business or an entrepreneur in a start-up business, clients are proud to call Omeed Berenjian their lawyer, their confidante and their friend. “By understanding clients and their businesses, I believe I can be a better advisor and help them make the most of their business opportunities.”
• Founded Parker Daniels Kibort – 2017-present.
• Founded Parker Rosen – 2005-2017.
• Founded Smith Parker – 1995-2005.
• Shareholder Popham Haik Law Firm – 1988-1995.
• Selected by peers as top 5% of all lawyers in the State of Minnesota each year 1998 to present.
• Chair, 30 attorney Labor and Employment Practice Group, Popham Haik Law Firm.
• Lead trial counsel on numerous successful multi-million-dollar litigation matters involving civil rights violations, defamation, and contract and employment disputes.
• Represented some of largest employers in State of Minnesota, including University of Minnesota, City of Minneapolis and the Metropolitan Council as defendants and numerous senior executives and...
Since graduating from William Mitchell College of Law, in St. Paul Minnesota, Benjamin has dedicated his time, almost exclusively, to helping injured clients. His time in the Marine Corps taught...
Minneapolis, MN 55435
Stetson University College of Law
In October 2018, Wil became only the 89th inductee to the Stetson University College of Law’s Hall of Fame in the...
After law school, I joined the Marine Corps and served as a judge advocate. There's no better training ground for a trial lawyer - I tried over 100 felony and misdemeanor cases. I'm proud of the results I got, including one of the first successful defenses of a Marine discriminated against based on sexual orientation. I deployed to Iraq in a nation building capacity to work with...
Newville has won victories at the Minnesota Supreme Court, the United States Court of Appeals, and various state and federal trial courts. He led the successful fight for marriage equality in two states, secured protections for vulnerable Minnesota workers, and has emerged as a respected advocate in civil rights litigation. Newville is a frequent speaker at civil rights events, community forums, colleges, and...
Dakota County Employment Legal Aid & Pro Bono Services
Southern Minnesota Regional Legal Services Volunteer Attorney Program
St. Paul, MN
Upper Midwest Pension Rights Center
North Saint Paul, MN
Researching Attorney Discipline