Hopkins Employment Lawyers
Since graduating from William Mitchell College of Law, in St. Paul Minnesota, Benjamin has dedicated his time, almost exclusively, to helping injured clients. His time in the Marine Corps taught...
Minneapolis, MN 55435
Stetson University College of Law
In October 2018, Wil became only the 89th inductee to the Stetson University College of Law’s Hall of Fame in the...
• Founded Parker Daniels Kibort – 2017-present.
• Founded Parker Rosen – 2005-2017.
• Founded Smith Parker – 1995-2005.
• Shareholder Popham Haik Law Firm – 1988-1995.
• Selected by peers as top 5% of all lawyers in the State of Minnesota each year 1998 to present.
• Chair, 30 attorney Labor and Employment Practice Group, Popham Haik Law Firm.
• Lead trial counsel on numerous successful multi-million-dollar litigation matters involving civil rights violations, defamation, and contract and employment disputes.
• Represented some of largest employers in State of Minnesota, including University of Minnesota, City of Minneapolis and the Metropolitan Council as defendants and numerous senior executives and...
Newville has won victories at the Minnesota Supreme Court, the United States Court of Appeals, and various state and federal trial courts. He led the successful fight for marriage equality in two states, secured protections for vulnerable Minnesota workers, and has emerged as a respected advocate in civil rights litigation. Newville is a frequent speaker at civil rights events, community forums, colleges, and...
• Thirty years of experience in employment and business law, 15 years as legal counsel to a...
After law school, I joined the Marine Corps and served as a judge advocate. There's no better training ground for a trial lawyer - I tried over 100 felony and misdemeanor cases. I'm proud of the results I got, including one of the first successful defenses of a Marine discriminated against based on sexual orientation. I deployed to Iraq in a nation building capacity to work with...
Frances has consistently been named to the lists of Super Lawyers and Rising Stars by her peers and has made the lists...
At Madia Law, Cody works on finding justice for clients that have been wrongfully arrested and unlawfully terminated. She's also helped garner favorable verdicts in 4 jury trials.
In her free time, Cody enjoys spending time with her family outdoors, running, and drinking coffee.
Hopkins Employment Legal Aid & Pro Bono Services
Volunteer Lawyers Network Ltd
Central Minnesota Legal Services Volunteer Attorney Program
Researching Attorney Discipline