San Bernardino County, California Entertainment & Sports Lawyers
West Covina, CA 91790
California Western School of Law
Melvin N.A. Avanzado is the principal of The Avanzado Law Firm, APLC. Mel is a trial lawyer with decades of experience representing clients in complex disputes in entertainment, media, intellectual property, sports and employment. Mel also represents clients as outside general counsel. Mel has extensive experience practicing with big law firms but now practices in his own small firm so he has the ability to provide personalized service to his clients.
Mel is extensively involved in the his community, serving on boards of a number of organizations and with the Los Angeles County Bar...
The Foley Group, PLC
Employment law & Contracts; Government Affairs; Elections Law & Campaign Consulting; Non-profit & Foundation formations & Compliance; Artist & Athlete management, visas, and promotion.
Government Affairs & Campaign Consulting as well as Election & Campaign Law Compliance including Treasurer Services & Financial Disclosure Filing.
Employment litigation, including representation in unpaid wage, overtime, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, defamation and breach of contract claims.
Employment litigation lawyer, that was elected to the Costa Mesa City Council for the third time in 2014, serving as mayor from 2016-2017. Foley also served as a Newport Mesa Unified School Board Trustee. Katrina Anne...
1. Mr. Molfetta has been lead counsel in hundreds of criminal jury trials.
2. Mr. Molfetta has been lead counsel in several civil jury trials, and has conducted hundreds of depositions.
2. He has represented individuals and multinational corporations in both State and Federal Court.
3. Mr. Molfetta has handled cases in California, Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Florida, Texas, New York, New Jersey, Canada, Mexico, and Italy.
3. Mr. Molfetta also has extensive experience representing professional athletes and “high profile” clients. He...
Nicholas has litigated cases in state and federal courts and has represented clients in private arbitration. He routinely prosecutes and defends clients in trademark, copyright and trade secret cases. He has also successfully represented multiple clients in trademark disputes before the United States Patent and Trademark Office’s Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
Nicholas is admitted to practice...
Entertainment & Sports Lawyers in Nearby Cities
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline