Ringoes Estate Planning Lawyers
Experienced & Trusted Attorney for Estate Planning & Probate Legal Matters!
Experienced & Compassionate Advocacy! Estate Planning & Elder Law Attorney!
Experienced & Comprehensive Will, Trust & Estate Planning Legal Representation
As head of the firm's estate planning department, Kevin has broad experience helping clients with business succession planning, special needs trusts, tax planning, asset protection planning, probate minimization strategies, and charitable giving.
Kevin graduated from Rutgers College, with a B.A. in History and a minor in Japanese. He was the recipient of the Henry Rutgers Research Scholarship and a member...
Princeton, NJ 08540
New York University School of Law and New York Law School
Exceptional Estate Planning Lawyer! Over 30 Years of Dedicated Representation!
• Member in Good Standing of the State of Florida Bar
• Member in Good Standing of the State of New Jersey Bar
• Member in Good Standing of the State of New York Bar
• Admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
• Member Brevard County Bar Association
• Member Florida Bar Association and Family Law Section
• Member of the American Bar Association
• Member New Jersey Bar Association and Family Law Section
• Member Mercer County Bar Association
• Prior Law Clerk to the Honorable F. Lee Forrester.
(During Presiding Judgeship of the Family Part, Superior...
He received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Thomas Edison State College, and his Juris Doctor degree from Brooklyn Law School, and is admitted to practice law before the courts of New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and the Federal District of New Jersey.
Mr. Kurs completed a Civil Internship with the American Society of Composers, Authors, and Publishers (ASCAP), a Criminal Internship with the New Jersey Division of Criminal Justice, Office...
Excellent Estate Planning & Tax Law Attorney! Skilled Counsel & Legal Advocacy!
Ringoes Estate Planning Legal Aid & Pro Bono Services
Legal Services of Northwest Jersey
Researching Attorney Discipline