Lufkin, Texas Foreclosure Defense Lawyers
About a year after moving to Texas to...
Prominent cases included Pangborn v. Burnet County over a bill of attainder limiting real estate development rights, Piatt v. City of Austin over racially discriminatory affirmative action in the Police Department, and Hendee v. Dewhurst over Texas constitutional spending limits.
Former clerk for Texas Supreme Court Justice Steven Wayne Smith.
Bill began his solo practice here...
1. Those with mortgage issues and/or those who are facing foreclosure or have already been foreclosed on.
2. Property owners who have experienced a delayed, denied, or underpaid insurance claim.
3. Businesses struggling with debt, in particular from merchant cash advances, receivables loans, or factoring arrangements.
We're passionate about helping fellow Texans resolve their legal issues. How can we help you today?
To schedule a no cost, no obligation consultation to discuss your unique situation, give us a call at 877-408-3328.
OUR PRACTICE includes commercial and residential real estate acquisition and financing, commercial real estate leasing, formation of Condominium Regimes, formation and maintenance of business entities (e.g. partnerships, joint ventures, corporations, LLC’s, LLP’s, limited partnerships), Wills and Estates, and purchases and sales of dental, medical and other professional practices.
Available on Saturdays by appointment only
Sean Acker and Brandon Warren formed Acker Warren, P.C. to provide excellent legal service to the Dallas/Fort Worth community. It is Sean and Brandon’s firm belief that excellent legal service extends beyond the confines of the Courtroom. Building client relationships, delivering effective and prompt communication, and treating each client with respect is immensely important to provide the best legal service possible. Sean and Brandon’s goal is to make sure that you do not feel alone during your time of legal need; we move forward together.
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Lufkin attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline