Colorado Government & Administrative Lawyers
Denver, CO 80222
The University of Denver Sturm College of Law, The University of Denver Sturm College of Law and The University of Denver Sturm College of Law
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
American University Washington College of Law
My primary practice areas are focused on business litigation and appeals. However, I am always interested in new and complex cases that other lawyers may avoid. I offer creative fee arrangements depending on the circumstances (i.e. if there is a prevailing party attorney fee provision by statute or contract)....
Denver, CO Gov & Administrative Law Lawyer with 29 years experience
Licensed attorney in Colorado and the District of Columbia.
Top Secret security clearance.
• Attorney and Partner, Whitcomb, Selinsky, McAuliffe, PC
• Deputy Director and General Counsel, Colorado Water Conservation Board
• Assistant Director, Colorado Department of Natural Resources
• Legislative Director, U.S. Representative and U.S. Senator Ben Nighthorse Campbell
• Chief of Civil Law, U.S. Army, Pacific
• Cyber Law Team Chief, USAR Legal Command, 87th Legal Operations Detachment
• Assistant General Counsel, Joint IED Defeat Organization
• U.S. Army Brigade Judge Advocate and Deputy Brigade Judge Advocate, 3d Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division
• Chief, Criminal Law and Discipline, Division...
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline