Aurora, Colorado Government & Administrative Lawyers
Licensed attorney in Colorado and the District of Columbia.
Top Secret security clearance.
• Attorney and Partner, Whitcomb, Selinsky, McAuliffe, PC
• Deputy Director and General Counsel, Colorado Water Conservation Board
• Assistant Director, Colorado Department of Natural Resources
• Legislative Director, U.S. Representative and U.S. Senator Ben Nighthorse Campbell
• Chief of Civil Law, U.S. Army, Pacific
• Cyber Law Team Chief, USAR Legal Command, 87th Legal Operations Detachment
• Assistant General Counsel, Joint IED Defeat Organization
• U.S. Army Brigade Judge Advocate and Deputy Brigade Judge Advocate, 3d Brigade Combat Team, 4th Infantry Division
• Chief, Criminal Law and Discipline, Division...
Denver, CO 80222
The University of Denver Sturm College of Law, The University of Denver Sturm College of Law and The University of Denver Sturm College of Law
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
American University Washington College of Law
Colorado Gov & Administrative Law Lawyer with 30 years experience
My primary practice areas are focused on business litigation and appeals. However, I am always interested in new and complex cases that other lawyers may avoid. I offer creative fee arrangements depending on the circumstances (i.e. if there is a prevailing party attorney fee provision by statute or contract)....
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare Aurora attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline