North Easton, Massachusetts Government & Administrative Lawyers
* customs duties cases, in which obligations to pay duties have been avoided or reduced due to false statements about cost of goods, tariff codes, or country of origin
* health care cases, including Medicare or Medicaid claims for medically unnecessary goods or services, and false billing
* pharmaceutical cases, including claims caused by improper off-label promotion of drugs, and claims caused by kickbacks
* procurement cases, including false reporting under "cost plus" contracts with government agencies
* Small Business Administration-related cases, in which false statements about ownership, control or status...
Boston , MA 02114
University of Tennessee College of Law and Florida Coastal School of Law
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Greene worked as an Assistant District Attorney for the Cape and Islands District Attorney’s Office. During his tenure in the District Attorney’s Office, Mr. Greene handled a wide variety of criminal cases and argued numerous evidentiary and non-evidentiary motions. Mr. Greene also...
Ms. Rosenberg earned...
Before joining the firm, Mr. Fischer interned within the Affirmative Civil Enforcement unit at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Massachusetts, principally on False Claims Act cases. He also interned for the Honorable Bruce Selya of the First Circuit Court of Appeals, as well as Oxfam America, the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office, and Altshuler Berzon LLP. Prior to law school, Mr. Fischer worked for...
325B Great Road
Littleton, MA 01460
Boston University School of Law and University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare North Easton attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline