Worcester County, Massachusetts Government & Administrative Lawyers
Boston , MA 02114
University of Tennessee College of Law and Florida Coastal School of Law
* customs duties cases, in which obligations to pay duties have been avoided or reduced due to false statements about cost of goods, tariff codes, or country of origin
* health care cases, including Medicare or Medicaid claims for medically unnecessary goods or services, and false billing
* pharmaceutical cases, including claims caused by improper off-label promotion of drugs, and claims caused by kickbacks
* procurement cases, including false reporting under "cost plus" contracts with government agencies
* Small Business Administration-related cases, in which false statements about ownership, control or status...
Ms. Rosenberg earned...
Before joining the firm, Mr. Fischer interned within the Affirmative Civil Enforcement unit at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Massachusetts, principally on False Claims Act cases. He also interned for the Honorable Bruce Selya of the First Circuit Court of Appeals, as well as Oxfam America, the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office, and Altshuler Berzon LLP. Prior to law school, Mr. Fischer worked for...
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Greene worked as an Assistant District Attorney for the Cape and Islands District Attorney’s Office. During his tenure in the District Attorney’s Office, Mr. Greene handled a wide variety of criminal cases and argued numerous evidentiary and non-evidentiary motions. Mr. Greene also...
325B Great Road
Littleton, MA 01460
Boston University School of Law and University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
I from Stanford Law School in 2013 and worked for two years at a Kansas City law firm doing energy and utilities law, followed by two more in San Diego in water rates and water quality work.
I believe that there is one Earth, home to us all, and that we all have a place here worth protecting. We owe a duty of care to our fellow humans. I work with diligence and compassion for each and every client to achieve the best possible outcome.
Need a lawyer?
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
Researching Attorney Discipline